AMERICAN RED CROSS LINKS & eMANUALS
ARC blended-learning links & eManuals
Welcome, use this page for navigating to the online portions and learn about the process for completing the online portion, and submitting the Certificate of Completion.
Additionally, a link has been provided for those who wish to access a FREE copy of the American Red Cross participant's e-manual.
DIRECTIONS: You have elected to enroll in an American Red Cross blended-learning course. Before you begin the online portion please read ALL of the following instructions.
1) Log-in with your email address and password that you created your account. (The link to the online portion will take you to this first step).
2) IMPORTANT! You must complete the online portion of this course prior to attending your in-person skills session, and provide proof of completion to your instructor at least 24 hours prior to the skills session. You can do so in one of the following ways:
a) Send a copy of the record of completion via email to (save or print your record of completion as a PDF)
b) Forward the email confirmation you received upon completing the online session to
YOU MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE PORTION AND PROVIDE PROOF OF COMPLETION TO YOUR INSTRUCTOR TO QUALIFY BEFORE THE IN-PERSON SKILLS SESSION!!
WE WILL NOT TRAVEL TO YOU WITHOUT A COPY OF THIS RECORD OF COMPLETION 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
You will complete various missions and activities to enhance your learning. If you have any trouble with launching the programs please keep in mind the following:
1) This program will ONLY operate on a PC. It doesn't work on mobile devices (at least not yet.
2) Turn off any pop-up blockers for the page.
3) Check your system requirements to ensure that you can access the program.
American Red Cross eManuals
FIRST AID & CPR/AED
WILDERNESS & REMOTE FIRST AID